Werner Books in Erie, PA is proud to offer a wide selection of regional and local books. We specialize in titles that are related to the history of the Erie area and the Presque Isle. Many of our books are signed by authors, so don’t miss out and grab a copy today!
Below, you will find a catalog of what we offer. 75% of the books we offer are pre-owned but in relatively good condition. The remaining 25% are new publications.
Pizza Bomber, The Untold Story of America's Most Shocking Bank Robbery
by Jerry Clark and Ed Palattella – $9.99